IT Contractor Jobs
Company: Global Career Link
Job Title : Project Manager
Role: Project Management
Location: New Zealand, Auckland
Town / City: Auckland CBD
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Project Manager - Provisioning/Order Mgmt
- 12 month contract
- Enterprise Provisioning & Order Management system implementation
- Greenfields role
This is an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join this newly established PMO and take ownership of the development and implementation of an Enterprise Provisioning and Order Management system.
Your previous experience within this space will enable you to provide leadership and direction for this critical piece of work. The ability to drive and project manage key deliverables while working closely with business owners is a key attribute as you will be relied upon to come up with the goods throughout the duration of the projects.
You will have the ability to consult with the wider business to develop solid project plans, processes and operational models to be implemented.
- Over 5 years solid project management experience, specifically across Provisioning & Order Management systems
- ESB knowledge and experience
- Tertiary qualified in business or technology area
- Strong people and resource management skills
- Proven business/stakeholder engagement ability across senior levels
- Broad understanding of both market and technology imperatives
- Ideally Prince2 certified
On offer are a competitive rate, high profile projects and a fantastic office environment. Have you been here before and can you provide examples? If so, this will be a great opportunity for you. Apply today to be considered and step into a satisfying high end position. If you would like to discuss in confidence please call Gregor Bell 09 379 1180 or email email@example.com
We review all applications manually and you will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirement of any of our clients. If you would like to review our other opportunities you can phone us on 0800 499 325, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.globalcareerlink.com - any interest will be treated in the strictest confidence. ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND.
Back to search page.