IT Contractor Jobs
Company: Global Career Link
Job Title : Java Developer
Role: Analyst / Programmer
Location: New Zealand, Auckland
Town / City: Auckland CBD
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Java Developer | Contract | Web based
We have an excellent contract opportunity for a number of Java Developers to work on key projects within this iconic Kiwi Company. This will include working on the development of a Provisioning and Order Management Engine, middleware evaluation and deployment project, and a DS6.0 emergency resource.
This role provides a hands-on opportunity for strong intermediate and senior developers to make a positive impression within the development team.
Does your development experience include cover some of the following?
- Java, (Web services, JDBC, JPA)
- Development tools (Ant, Maven, Eclipse, Selenium)
- An interest or working knowledge of Python, Mule, Spring and Hibernate advantageous
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Design and implementation of key high performance components
- Development of application software in Java
- Design and development of application framework and customisation components
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Java Developer in commercial environment ideally with experience designing web based systems
- In depth, hands on knowledge of high-throughput highly available systems ideal
- Great communication skills and problem solving ability
- Experience with system architecture or framework design preferred
If you meet the above criteria and would like to chance to work for a great organisation that offers growth and opportunity please apply today.
We review all applications manually and you will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirement of any of our clients.
If you would like to review our other opportunities you can phone us on 0800 499 325, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.globalcareerlink.com - any interest will be treated in the strictest confidence.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND
Back to search page.